[aida] Extending styling to user and session

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sun Oct 28 10:24:31 CET 2007

Hello all,

As you already know Aida has styling (CSS etc.) implemented by class
WebStyle and subclasses, and can be set differently for every website.

What it can be useful is to extend styling not only for websites, but
for users and sessions too. That way we can achieve, for instance, a
personalization of site for each user (to allow him changing a "skin")
and even more generally, for each session. Session style can be
important for guest users and we can adopt styling acording to their
language or location, for instance.

What do you thik about tht idea?