[aida] Dolphin port

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Sat Oct 27 05:50:07 CEST 2007

Janko,

The Resource class has the following method:

unauthorizedResponse

            "Resource should call this method and return its result
immediately, if request is not authorized

            to access that resource and a HTTP authorization is needed"

            ^Swazoo.HTTPAuthenticationChallenge newForResource: self

But I can not find the class HTTPAuthenticationChallenge in the package.

I have imported the VW parcels into Dolphin image, but without this class I
can not compile the method.

Regards,

Bruno

PD: could you rename the Resource class into SwazooResource in the next
version to avoid some Dolphin class, or this will be complicated ?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 PM