[aida] TimyMCE integration and RSS generator

giorgio ferraris giorgio.ferraris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:19:01 CEST 2007

Hi,
I don't know if it would be a good idea to start from scratch, if possible,
There should be a package named RSRSS2 or SeasideRSRSS in the seaside world,
and it seems that Nial Ross is trying to port it to VW to.  probably could
be a good idea to you to collaborate?

I send this mail do Nial also, so you can eventually get in touch and
discover if what I'm supposing here is feasible (IE: the stuff is not to
much connected with Seaside). In any case that paccage could be a start for
you to made one for AIda.

HTH

Giorgo Ferraris