[aida] TimyMCE integration and RSS generator

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Oct 26 10:52:50 CEST 2007

Hi Nicolas,

nicolas petton a écrit :

> "e addRichEditorAspect: #contents for: document."
> Does not work. I still have a texterea.

You need to install TinyMCE first, because it is not part of Aida in
methods like other components as Date picker. Follow instructions from
http://www.aidaweb.si/tinymce.html.
> What am I missing ? Where is the code of TinyMCE in AIDA ?
>
> BTW, is there a RSS generator for Aida ? If not, how can I generate
> RSS ?

Aida does not have RSS support but it would be fine to integrate some
already written one, possibly in a portable way. Any ideas how to do that?

Cheers from Madrid!