[aida] Another question...(about WebUser)

nicolas petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:01:15 CEST 2007

Hi,

First, I'm sorry for all this questions...

I want to add a new variable to WebUser. I added this :

WebUser>>website
	^self otherValuesAt: 'website' ifAbsent: [self otherValuesAt: 'website'
put: '']

WebUser>>website: aString
	self otherValuesAt: 'website' put: aString

in a custom category, so no problem.

But what about views ? I would like to display the new feild in views
(WebAdminApp>>viewRegistration and
WebSecurityManagerApp>>userElementForm:).

My first idea was to subclass this apps, and override MyWebSite>>admin
and MyWebSite>>securityManager.

But if I do it, I need to create empty subclasses of WebAdmin and
WebSecurityManager too, and I really don't like it. Is there another way
to do it without creating those empty subclasses ?

Thanks,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton