[aida] TimyMCE integration and RSS generator

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Thu Oct 25 18:52:54 CEST 2007

Nicolas,

You need to tell WebRichEditor where to find your javascript. I have a
/jscripts/ directory at the same level as my /vw/ directory. My method
looks like this:

WebRichEditor >> ensureJavascriptForEditorInHeader
    | page url headerValue |
    page := self app.
    url := '/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js'.
    headerValue := ' src="', url, '" language="JavaScript"
type="text/javascript"'.
    (page headers contains: [:each | each key = 'script' and: [each
value = headerValue] ]) ifFalse:
        [page addHeader: 'script' value: headerValue.
        page addJavascript: self richEditorInitScript].

and then is called in my viewMain like this:

    element cell add: (self smallText: 'Text: ' attributes: #bold).
    element cell
        addRichEditorAspect: #body
        for: self newTopic
        size: 50 @ 20.

(See my post of 12/9/07 where I submitted a zip file with code for a
WebForum I have developed).
I do not know about RSS and AIDA.

Nicholas

nicolas petton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "e addRichEditorAspect: #contents for: document."
> Does not work. I still have a texterea.
>
> What am I missing ? Where is the code of TinyMCE in AIDA ?
>
> BTW, is there a RSS generator for Aida ? If not, how can I generate
> RSS ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nicolas

*Nicholas J Moore*
+44 845 632 1966
+33 555 092 140
+33 682 904 357
*TSR International
*Thought Leaders in Communication & Complexity
www.TSR-i.com