[aida] Show domain updates

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Oct 24 10:45:07 CEST 2007

Dirk,

Dirk Verleysen wrote:

> I have a business process that has an instance variable currentState.
> During the execution of this process the currentState is changed. Is
> there a way to show this status on my webpage ?

You are probably like to have a Comet, or so called Reverse Ajax instant
  updating of an element of your web page when some event occurs?

In Aida this is easy achievable by deferring a response to periodic Ajax
update of that element until an event occurs. And to signal that event,
you can use Vasily's Announcements, a very very useful thing in general!