[aida] Web graphics (was errors in WebLiveImage )

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Oct 18 10:51:46 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

Michael Rueger wrote:

>> Squeak, because I don't have enough knowledge of Squeak graphics yet.
>
> You  may want to consider using Cairo (in Squeak called Rome) to do the
> graphics. That way you get high end vector graphics portable on both
> systems.

I'm looking towards Cairo for a while, because of its multiplatform
support and especially to finally get a professionally looking graphs
onto my web apps.Something like:

	http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/samples.html

Is a Cairo graphics in Squeak possible simply enough to conver to some
web format like GIF, PNG or JPG?