[aida] Errors in WebLiveImage ?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Oct 18 00:12:27 CEST 2007

Hi Nicolas,

nicolas petton wrote:

>>> Other strange thing : there are accessors for the instance variable
>>> resolver, but this variable is not defined.
>> Same reason - porting not finished yet.
> Is there other features not ported to squeak yet? Maybe I could help
> here.

I think not, this part was most demanding to port, so I left it for a
future. Or for someone like you to help :)

> BTW, in which Smalltalk dialect is Aida/Web (and Swazoo) written ? Which
> one do Aida users mostly use ?

Development started and it is still mainly in VisualWorks. I ported to
Squeak just recently, in June. Before was also ported to Dolphin. And I
just ported it to Gemstone and it will be part of forthcoming GLASS.

Most commercial use currently is on VisualWorks. Here in Slovenia exist
a company with 15 Smalltalkers doing Aida for logistic systems ...