[aida] Errors in WebLiveImage ?

nicolas petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:44:27 CEST 2007

Hi,

I took a look at Aida/Web code, and the first thing I should say is :
Wow!

Almost everything I need is already written, this framework is awesome,
well thinked and written! So much power and simplicity, very very good
job Janko, thanks for writting Aida ! I definitively love your work :)

I saw 1 or 2 stange things in WebLiveImage class :

First, in WebLiveImage>>refresh, the class Timestamp does not exist in
Squeak, the class is TimeStamp (and this is in lot of other methods).

Other strange thing : there are accessors for the instance variable
resolver, but this variable is not defined.

Cheers,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Petton