[aida] Stupid question

nicolas petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:52:38 CEST 2007

Le mardi 16 octobre 2007 à 15:10 +0200, Janko Mivšek a écrit :
> Hi Nicolas,

Hi Janko
> nicolas petton wrote:
>
> > I've got a stupid question... where is the code of aidademo site ?
> > Sorry, I cannot find it.
>
> Do you mean a code, which run what is shown  when you start a demo site?
Yes

> First page is from WebDiscussions/WebDiscussionsApp (in Aida-Parts),
> then there is WebDemoApp for demos, in same category, and WebAdminApp
> from Aida-Admin.
Thanks, I saw it, but I mean the main part of the site (ie the header,
the sidebar on the left, stylesheet, etc). Does it make part of the
demo ?
I'm asking this because in the tutorial the new site is in fact a part
of the demo (even if I write "self add: e", the css is still there).

> For "blast from the past" you can also look at WebSecurityManagerApp
> with a really old code, back to 1996 :)

Cheers,

Nicolas

> Best regards