[aida] Return to previous page

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Oct 16 16:01:21 CEST 2007

Hi Dirk,

Dirk Verleysen wrote:
> I have a button on a page and when I click that the action should return
> me to the previous page, just like the back button does. I tried user
> lastAppUrl but this has the current page.

Well, this is a difficult problem to be solved generally, so I usually
make the hierarchy links for easier navigation, as you can see on Aida
demo site:

	> Home > Discussions > Advanced topics

	http://demo.aidaweb.si/object/o3506523.html

For easier horizontal browsing I also make a previous | next navigation
with left/right buttons. Such navigation is very easy to do in Aida and
is very very helpful for the users.