[aida] Dropdown menus

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Oct 15 15:04:46 CEST 2007

Dirk Verleysen wrote:
> Ouch !!! Does this mean that I can't use styles for labels and other layouts
> between the different menu's ?

Why not? Put style also in a separate method and reuse it in many other
elements, like:

menuStyle
   ^'
font-size: 12px
'

menusElement
   ..
   menu1 style: self menuStyle.
   ..

Something like that. But even better would be of course to put CSS
styling into your WebStyle subclass and use menu class: #menuStyle etc.

Was that your question?

Janko