[aida] Logo for Aida and/or Swazoo

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Oct 15 12:27:11 CEST 2007

Hi Michael!

Hi Michael,

Michael Rueger wrote:

> Do you have ideas for the logo? I could get one of our designers to work
> on it (free to you, consider it sponsoring :-) ).

Perfect! Thanks a lot for your offer! What a nice sponsoring ;)

I don't have any idea yet but I think we need to start with a basic logo
then make many "applications" of it, like for Aida/Web powered logo.

Idea behind logo, hmm .... any ideas from others?

- Aida is an opera from Verdi, ..., art, music, elegance, beauty. Really
good web sites also respect those values ...

- Idea from Damir: Aida without a = Aid, aiding the web?

The quick try was a logo on Aida site http://www.aidaweb.si, but I must
admin I'm not very satisfied with it.