[aida] Security

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Tue Oct 2 14:15:45 CEST 2007

Hi Dirk,
I have done this in two different ways.

1) I want anybody to explore the site (www.c4cnc.org), but they have the
option to log in and contribute. I set the home directory to
'/centre.html' and then explicitly gave the 'Guest' user viewing rights
to all the relevant applications. The guest does not need to log in as
guest.

2) I subclassed WebApplication >> printWebView: and cut out the 'self
viewAllowed' test. I have done this on a site I am building which is not
ever likely to be dynamic and require a login.

Both of these work okay for me.

Hope this helps,

Nicholas