[aida] Pictures

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Oct 2 11:50:28 CEST 2007

Hi Dirk,

Dirk Verleysen wrote:

> How do I know in what directory my SwazooServer is running ? I want to
> show jpeg’s on my site that reside in a /pic/ directory.

Change a home directory in your site settings to so some other directory
than default ./ (which is where you started your image):

1. From Admin>>Settings
2. Programatically:

	(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') homeDirectory: './pic'

Another and even better way to store your pictures are so called method
images in WebStyle and subclasses. That way your images become version
controlled the same way as your other code.