No subject

Wed May 23 23:23:08 CEST 2007

ack that you can store as an instance variable of the element. Yay! Now, th=
is is more complicated on the client side than I had first hoped because I =
realized that it would mean emitting code that marshaled all the form eleme=
nts on the page into a JSON request. But we should know about all the form =
fields, shouldn't we? Does Scriptaculous make it easy to pass form paramete=
rs as JSON?

Basically I would like the above code to work with or without javascript an=
d I think it's an achievable goal. If you omit the onClickUpdate: parameter=
, it would obviously just be a form post.

I'm sad to say that I won't be using Aida for my current project - not beca=
use I think it won't do it but because my inexperience makes me nervous abo=
ut billing a client for me to learn a new framework. I'm going to stay on t=
he list and try to play with it more because I think there's a great deal o=
f potential here.

To be honest, I'm a little hazy on the technical and philosophical differen=
ces between a WebElement, WebComponent and WebApplication.