[aida] Restarting image

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu May 31 16:09:16 CEST 2007

Hi Damir,

Damir Horvat wrote:
> My web app is running and it's all (mostly :-) working the way I want it.

That's great news. Can you share some experiences or any troubles you had?

> If I save and exit the image and later start it again, I need to restart
> Swazoo and start my web app again.
> Is this normal, or am I doing some bad magic?

That is "normal", because VW needs to reopen TCP sockets after restart
again. It would be even better that Swazoo would do that automatically
and I'm looking to add this in the future.

But for now, just don't forget to restart SwazooServer after starting
your image. I have this line alwasy in an open workspace:

	SwazooServer stop; start.