[aida] About observee

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Wed May 30 15:04:16 CEST 2007

On Wed, 30 May 2007 00:38:08 +0200
Damir Horvat <damir at x-si.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> After finishing the tutorial (mostly
> copy&paste) I went trough the code again and
> come up with two questions:
>
> a) What does observee actualy do?
> in `self observee addresses do: [:each |`
> observee does what?

You'll have multiple instances of any given view in your system, once
the app is running and in use. Every single view has to know which
domain object is being displayed in it. observee is this reference.

> b) How to start with blank sheet?
> Tutorial adds new page to a site. How does one
> start with empty site and builds from there?

That depends on what you mean with "empty site".
Are you referring to the navigation links here?

Regards,
s.