[aida] Problem while following tutorial

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue May 29 15:10:09 CEST 2007

Hi Damir,

Obviously (AIDASite named: 'test') returns nil, that is nothing. If you
inspect SwazooServer singleton and look at instance variable sites, do
you see there an AIDASite which is named 'test' (has in an instance
variable name a string 'test')?

In newer version we won't have 'test' anymore but 'aidademo' as a name
of demo web site.