[aida] Some comments on AIDA documentation

Mark Roberts mroberts at cincom.com
Tue May 29 13:04:30 CEST 2007

Janko,

At 06:52 PM 5/29/2007, Janko Mivšek wrote:
>I just corrected that page with your revision
>and also added a link to Success stories. I'm
>just wondering if this link would be better to
>add at the end of text and not in the middle?

I just had a look and the link seems fine where you've added it.

There is also a top-level link to "Success
stories" so it's easy enough to find.

On the success stories page, I would mention
"this site" at the end, not the beginning. I
think what people are going to be looking for
here are examples and evidence that other
companies and other developers are using your
software, so those links should come first.

Cheers,