[aida] AIDA Add Ins

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jun 27 21:32:50 CEST 2007

Bruno,

It takes me a little bit of time to revive my Dolphin again :)

And installing your two packages together with registrations of root url
and style class just works. Nice work!

What I would still do is to put those images into a method images of
style class so that installation will be even easier.

Maybe even better would be to put those method images directly into
WebExpandableMenu and WebExpandableTable and then prepare it as
JavaScript resources in WebDateInputField are prepared for instance.

And now I need to prepare Add-in web page ...