[aida] Web Components

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jun 21 19:51:38 CEST 2007

Bruno,

That's just perfect! I hardly wait for you to publish this package. And
I'm already thinking to open a speciall section on Aida website,
something like Add-ons, Extensions, CSS themes/skins etc.

What would be the best name for that page and what for subsections?

	Add-ons ?
	- Components
	- Extensions (what kind?)
	- Themes or skins?