[aida] Lateral Menu Question and others

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Fri Jun 15 00:21:49 CEST 2007

>Can you tell us a word or two more about reasons why you are comfortable
>with Aida?

It was really fast to build a simple web site and Aida do not have the
problem of "Dead Process" (Seaside with continuations has a lot of running
process, I do not like this). It was easy to me to understand the basic of
Aida.

>Do you mean a WebServices server to accept WS calls? I think this can be
>easily done by redirecting those calls in AIDASite #answerTo: to you WS
>stack.

(Both as WebServices server and client)
In the future i will try this.

> Definitively! Can I ask you then to become a maintainer of Dolphin port?

Yes.
Only i need is the .PST file of Aida for Visual Works to import VW parcels.
(I can do that using STS of Dolphin)

If I do any enhancement I will post it in this list.

Regards,
Bruno

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:44