[aida] Lateral Menu Question and others

Bruno Buzzi Brassesco smalltalk at adinet.com.uy
Thu Jun 14 04:05:50 CEST 2007

Janko,

First of all congratulations for AIDA framework, it’s excellent. I’m
starting to use it with Dolphin Smalltalk.

I have analyzed Seaside and Aida and I have selected Aida (Seaside it’s very
good too, but I feel more confortable with Aida).

There’s a lot of question in my mind (only two this time):

1. Lateral menu question:

            It’s possible to have a collapse and expand behavior in the
Menu? I want to show only one expanded menu at the same time.

            (see picture below this mail)

2. Does Aida has integration with WebServices (to call and build) ?

            If not I can help on this in my free time because in the future
I will need these features, and I will work on this to build these features.

So I’m willing to help you in Dolphin version of Aida and (after a deeper
study of Aida) adding new components and features. Of course if you want it
!.

My Smalltalk background:

8 years of Smalltalk experience (most in Dolphin since 1999), my major
contribution to the community was the port of the GemBuilder (GemStone/S
client) to Dolphin.

Again congratulations for this excellent framework and for share it with all
of us.

Best Regards,

Bruno

Checked by AVG Free Edition.