[aida] web visibility

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Tue Jun 12 23:23:33 CEST 2007

Thanks,

The centre for Communication & Complexity has been around in one form or
another for 30 years. The web site is a new development to promote the
idea of communication in a complex century and to encourage individual
contribution of ideas and experience. Hence the tabs for news, blog and
wiki which will allow a wide input.

That's the idea anyway, and as far as the site goes, this is a big step,
but there is still a long journey!

Regards

Nicholas