[aida] web visibility

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jun 12 15:56:44 CEST 2007

Hi Nicholas,

It seems that you are close! You need to setup a hostname of Aida
website too (sorry to forgot that previously).

	(AIDASite named: 'aidademo') host: 'aida.tsr-i.com'

Of course you need to add entry to your DNS first. If you cannot do
that, I can put in my DNS for you something like that:

	nicholas.eranova.si. A 217.128.227.203

I hope this helps
Janko