[aida] web visibility

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jun 11 13:21:46 CEST 2007

Hi Nicholas,

Now we need to help you really fast to see that site :)

You need to change IP for that site from 'localhost' to IP of your PC.
Localhost is a local IP, visible only from your PC and not wider. Just do:

1. with ipconfig (Win) or ifconfig (Linux) find an IP of your PC. It
must be public to be visible from internet (not 192.168.x.x or 10.x.x.x)

2. SwazooServer stop.
3. (AIDASite named: 'aidademo') ip: '232.14.23.45'  "ip is an example"
4. SwazooServer start

You can also try to use '*' for IP, which should cause Aida to listen on
all IP interfaces.

I hope this help a bit. I really want to see your site :)

Best regards
JAnko