[aida] web visibility

Nicholas Moore nicholas.moore at tsr-i.com
Mon Jun 11 10:58:46 CEST 2007

I have created a really nice web site using Aida, which works elegantly.
However I am really frustrated because, although I can view it locally,
I can not get a response either across my intranet or the internet
(Firefox tells me 'unable to connect').

I have checked all the obvious things like firewall and port settings.
If I start Apache or WikiWorks they are all visible and behave normally,
so it must be something to do with how I have configured my Aida site
(localhost, 127.0.0.1)

Any suggestions will be much appreciated,
regards
Nicholas