[aida] WebStyle (was About observee)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Jun 2 13:09:09 CEST 2007

Maybe is a time to explain a WebStyle ans styling, probably most hard to
understand feature of Aida. But very useful one.

Why feature? Because it allows to change styling (CSS) of your  website
without changing web apps. This also allows another very important
feature in web hosting environments: you can have many web sites running
in your image but each with different CSS style.

That way a separation of content from style is achieved in full. Content
is duty if your App classes while style is duty of your WebStyle classes.